KreditBee (Instant Personal Loan) can get by minimal documents only!
Let’s know What is Kreditbee App – KreditBee is an app lending platform. KreditBee is an instant personal loan app trusted by 1 Crore+ Indians. On approval, get a direct bank transfer within minutes. KreditBee provides instant personal loans to all college students, salaried person loans, and lenders approve unsecured loans based on a borrower’s creditworthiness. Unsecured loans are riskier than secured loans for lenders, so they require higher credit scores for approval.
Types of loans:
- Flexi Personal Loan
- We offer short repayment terms from 62 days to 6 months for borrowing instant money ranging from 1,000 to 10,000. Only PAN card & address proof are needed.
- Premium Loans for Salaried
- Personal Loans worth 10,000 to 2 Lakhs with flexible disbursement tenure ranging from 3 to 15 months on our urgent loan app
- Premium Loans for Self Employed
- Personal Loans worth 40,000 to 2 Lakhs with flexible disbursement tenure ranging from 3 to 10 months
- Online Shopping Loan
- Avail Buy Now, Pay Later EMI plans. Shop freely on partner platforms like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Nykaa, MakeMyTrip & more with fast personal loans & E-vouchers
- KreditBee Card
- Purchase anything online, or withdraw cash directly into a bank account. Payback later. Only PAN card & address proof are needed.
What is the minimum & maximum loan amount I can borrow?
- Loan amount: From 1,000 to 200,000
What are the interest rates of loans?
- Interest rates: From 0% to 29.95% per annum
- Tenure: 62 days to 15 months
A small processing fee is charged for loans:
- 0 – 3% charged for low-risk customers
- 2.5% – 7% charged for high risk customers*
- The APR for different personal loan products:
- Low-risk customers are 0%-36%
- Medium risk customers are 18%-39%
- High-risk customers are 24%-42%
- Very high-risk customers are 24%-70%
Personal Loan for Salaried (Example)
- Loan amount: Rs. 50,000
- Tenure: 12 months
- Interest Rate: 20% per annum
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1,250 (2.5%)
- New customer onboarding Fee: Rs. 200
- GST on Processing and Onboarding Fees: Rs. 261
- Total Interest: Rs. 5,581
- EMI: Rs. 4,632
- APR: 23.2%
- The loan amount is Rs. 50,000. The disbursed amount is Rs. 48,289.
- The total loan repayment amount is Rs. 55,581.
What Documents are required KreditBee App for Loan?
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Profile pic
- Salary Slips (last 3-6 months)
- Bank Statement (last 3-6 months)
- Proof of current address (electricity bill, phone bill, etc.)
Why I should choose on KreditBee App?
- 100% paperless and digital process on mobile
- Instant loan approval: Instant personal loans are approved within 15 minutes from registration to direct bank transfer.
- Shopping EMIs: Avail online purchase EMI loans for categories like fashion, electronics, travel, furniture & more.
- 24×7 access to loan/money
- Quick Approval
- Low processing Fee, longer tenure, and attractive interest rate
- Fast Disbursal
- Directly disbursed to your bank account
- Pan-India access
- The convenience of payment through various methods
- Repay on time improves credit score and get access to higher amounts
- Repay later option lets you pay part of the loan on the due date & extend the repayment term multiple times.
Are there any fees to apply for a loan on KreditBee?
KreditBee charges a one-time service fee while onboarding or during the upgrade which is ₹20-₹350 depending on the risk profile.
How long does it take for the disbursal?
We take 15 minutes to 1 hour for the final approval/reject the decision for loan disbursal.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Candidates should be Indian residents. Above the age of 21 years. Should have the monthly source of income. We look at a host of information relating to your income, income growth, and stability, spending habits, education credentials, etc. Based on your comprehensive profile, we make a decision on your eligibility for the loan amount applied
What happens if I default on my loan?
Loan default is a serious offense and is highly non-advisable. In such a case, RBI has mandated all banks and NBFCs to report the default to all 4 Indian credit bureaus (CIBIL, Experion, etc.). As a result, you will not be able to avail of a loan from any other bank or NBFCs in the future. In addition, we may prosecute you for default under Section 138 of the Indian Penal Code if deemed necessary.
What happens if I am unable to pay EMI on time?
Please let us know if you are unable to pay back your loan in due time and we will be happy to extend our best support. Typically, we charge a late payment penalty on any delayed loan repayment. The late payment penalty amount depends on your profile, loan amount, and extent of delays.
What is the process to apply for a loan via KreditBee?
Simply, you can download our application on the Google play store, Then Fill in basic details; upload a KYC document and Income proof Then We will notify you of your loan sanction decision on a near real-time basis upon the completion of your KYC details. Documents, Then
Is KreditBee legal in India?
Yes, the KreditBee app is absolutely legal, safe to use, and the best loan app in India.
How can I trust on KreditBee app?
We always ensure that we are transparent with our customers and help the customer make an informed decisions. To ascertain this: We work only with RBI-certified NBFCs/Banks and the name of the lender is always in the loan agreement.
Nowadays, loans have become more accessible to borrowers once they meet the required eligibility criteria. The major concern arises with choosing between banks and NBFCs. In a Financial Stability Report, the RBI confirmed that NBFCs are outperforming banks, increasing customer satisfaction.